Friday, August 24, 2007

UNIPA's Graduation Day

The State University of Papua or what usually called UNIPA just had a graduation day. On that day, there are 213 students graduated. 8 of them are cumlaude.

Unfortunately, this time I can't go in because my father wasn't there. He went out of town for a meeting with several staff. Besides, I know it's gonna be boring. But there is one thing different which is now we put a huge screen in front of the podium, so when the students came up to receive their diploma all of the audiences could see their pictures online. For me, that's really interesting and very exciting coz we never made it before.

What made it special was my sister also graduated (well, she's my cousin actually). She really push herself very hard so she could get to this day and I'm very proud of her. I hope she can be a lecturer after this, based on the fact that she has already been assistant in her study program. I know she can make it.

No comments: